I’ve always been a helper. The one who you call (or text – these days) when you want to know –
just. about. anything.
Seeing people achieve their goals, find the answers, better themselves (in biz or personal), improve on a skill or task… heck, write a better email to a client! I really love seeing it happen.
Katie, a talented photographer, someone who had been shooting for a few years – decided to take the plunge and move her work in a different direction. Wanting to gain clientele that are as passionate about the same type of imagery as she is.
She felt overwhelmed.
Having coming down from the high of finishing some inspiring workshops. Ones giving her new skills, and marketing knowledge she was having a hard time putting it all into action.
Wanting to find a person who had walked down the same path she was…Having someone help her with business and sales strategies, holding Katie accountable and giving her a safe place to bounce ideas, strengthen her pricing guide, give her confidence to convert to in person sales, come up with successful blog entry ideas, Facebook ad’s, photography specials, editing questions and more really helped her grow in business
in ways she had never even considered.
Stacey, a skilled photographer and videographer, savvy business woman and someone with a huge heart and the willingness to help at any time AND specializing in documentary photography and films made a perfect fit.
So, you’re thinking… ok great, this chick likes helping people- maybe she’s even pretty good at it…
But how can she help ME?!
Have you ever hounded your partner or a friend to help you on any of these topics? I know I have!
- website design & content review
- video or still photography portfolio reviews
- client guide review & pricing guidance & restructuring
- how to’s for In Person Sales for documentary photographers/video
- Q&A sessions
- weekly general accountability chats
- blogging entry topic discussions
- how to turn those entries into more website traffic through newsletters
- tweaking photography special template designs/wording for upcoming sales, etc..
- structuring your next photo special
- how to get your photos or videos seen to larger audiences
- putting together a successful FB ad campaign and different quick ways to get your images seen on FB.
Maybe you just need someone to help talk you through a shitty day “At the office” or be a fresh pair of eyes to your latest edit or film. Sometimes it is helpful to have someone to bounce ideas off of. Someone who’s in the biz and “gets it”.
That’s me. Your newest mentor and accountability partner, to help keep you on track, help get those creative juices flowing in the right direction…
Ready for THIS year to be YOUR year..?
All mentor sessions are ONE to ONE.
short term sessions – these are broken down by topic. | $275
- You pick ONE topic you would like help with (for example client guide/pricing structure)
- You email me with a link to your website, a detailed description of your concerns, what you are hoping to achieve, and all directly related information needed for review
- I email you back with either a written or video recorded critique and ways to help improve the topic you’ve selected
- YOU mull it all over, let it sink in, gather together some questions you have based on my response
- WE have a video conference lasting approx 1-1.5 hrs to go over it all, answer your questions and have an evolving conversation.
- 1-2 weeks later – a follow up email with a revised version of the topic at hand for final thoughts, any minor change suggestions, last minute questions, etc…
Long term sessions – these are broken down by time and start monthly. You may add onto your first month in 2 weeks increments | $700 per month (savings of $400 compared to a short term session) 2-week add-ons | $400 every 2 weeks
- One month intensive mentoring/accountability partnership.
- 2-hours per week for 4 weeks reviewing whatever topic you feel is on your mind, help with ANYTHING biz/photography related, even to just hash out marketing ideas, promo specials, talk about FB ads, blog entries.. VENT haha- whatever will help you grow and become a stronger, more efficient business owner and photographer.
- 8 hours of total instruction.
Get in touch and make it happen!